1/1 Photo of star anise cranberry sauce
this smells wonderful and can be made ahead, refrigerated for a week
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1in a saucepan bring port, water, sugar, salt, and star anise to a boil, immediately remove from heat, cover, and let it stand for 20 minutes to infuse the flavors.
- 2return the liquid to a boil, add cranberries, return to boil, lower heat to simmer.
- 3cook for 8-10 minutes until cranberries pop and sauce thickens.
- 4remove star anise and stir in orange zest.
Browse Our Top Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for star anise cranberry sauce
Serving Size: 1 (746 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 371.1
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 69.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 83.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.3 g
- Sugars 69.1 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: