Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe came from my brother-in-law who used to be a chef for a fancy restaurant. Everything he makes is great, but I really loved this tartar sauce he made this summer when we had a family fish fry.
- 236.59 ml mayonnaise
- 59.14 ml finely chopped dill pickle
- 44.37 ml chopped green onions or 44.37 ml red onions
- 14.79 ml drained capers
- 14.79 ml chopped fresh parsley
- 29.58 ml fresh lemon juice
- 4.92 ml Dijon mustard
- 2.46 ml dried tarragon (optional)
- 2.46 ml Worcestershire sauce (optional)
- 1.23 ml hot pepper sauce
- Mix all ingredients.
Very nice tartar sauce. I used a bit less lemon juice than indicated just to have a thicker sauce. The flavor of this improves upon mellowing!