This recipe came from my brother-in-law who used to be a chef for a fancy restaurant. Everything he makes is great, but I really loved this tartar sauce he made this summer when we had a family fish fry.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped dill pickle
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onions or 3 tablespoons red onions
- 1 tablespoon drained capers
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried tarragon (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce (optional)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Mix all ingredients.