1/2 Photos of Stand-By Bean Burritos
These are an old stand-by that my family has used for years for a quick, filling, yummy meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet fajita seasoning mix
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can corn, drained
- 10 tortillas (flour and corn are both good!) (optional)
- mixed greens (optional)
- reduced-fat cheese (optional)
- salsa (optional)
- 1In a large skillet combine onions, water, and fajita seasoning. Heat med-high until boiling, cook and stir until onions are tender.
- 2Add beans and corn. Cook and stir until heated through, about 3-4 minutes.
- 3Serve with tortillas, lettuce, tomatoes, salsa, guacamole--whatever floats your boat!
Browse Our Top Vegan Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stand-By Bean Burritos
Serving Size: 1 (227 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 152.0
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 8.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.8 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 8.0 g