Recipe by Bluenoser
Round up the cowpokes - this brunch is a must. It is easy to do - But they will think you fussed over it
- 1 1⁄2 lbs pork sausage, bulk
- 3 (4 ounce) cans green chilies, drained
- 1 lb cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 lb monterey jack cheese, grated
- 9 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons flour
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown sausage and drain well.
- Split chillies and remove seeds.
- Save 1/3 of chillies and cut in thin strips.
- Layer sausage with both cheeses and remaining 2/3rds of chillies in a greased 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Beat eggs, milk and flour together until well blended.
- Pour over layered mixture.
- Decorate top with strips of chillies.
- Sprinkle with paprika and bake 350F 45 minutes.