Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
These are pretty easy to make but a little rich.
- 453.59 g bag chocolate chips
- 118.29 ml margarine
- 1 bag mini marshmallows, colored
- 236.59 ml chopped nuts (optional)
- Melt chocolate and margarine; stir until smooth.
- Remove and cool.
- Add marshmallows and nuts.
- Form into roll or log.
- Wrap in waxed paper then in foil.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Slice and serve.
My mother also made these every year at Christmas. The only difference is, she added a teaspoon of vanilla after melting the chocolate and margarine. This is a very fast, fun, and tasty treat to make. The colors look wonderful on a cookie tray. Thanks for submitting this recipe.
My Mom & I would always make these, but we leave out the nuts. Made a batch tonight and left it in a wax paper lined loaf pan in the freezer for a few hours. They sliced up beautifully. Very pretty and tasty.
My sister makes these a lot at Christmas. Very easy & tasty, plus nice & colorful on the cookie platter. The kids love them.