Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Sweet and Salty! From Betty Crocker.
Make and share this Stadium Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 350°F Line 13x9-inch pan with foil so foil extends about 2 inches over short sides of pan. Grease bottom only of foil with cooking spray or shortening.
- Make and bake brownie mix as directed on box for 13x9-inch pan, using water, oil and eggs. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- In large microwavable bowl, microwave butter and brown sugar uncovered on High 2 minutes.
- Stir in marshmallows. Microwave uncovered on High 1 to 2 minutes longer or until melted; stir until smooth.
- Stir in popcorn and peanuts until coated. Spoon evenly over brownies; press lightly to even surface. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- Cut into 6 rows by 4 rows.