Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
My version of our family's favorite.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can broccoli cheese soup
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1 (32 ounce) bag frozen tater tots
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook ground beef until done.
- Mix soup and creamed corn together with beef in 9 X 13 baking dish.
- Spread into an even layer.
- Put tater tots on top of mixture -- making sure to try to cover mixture with tater tots.
- Put in the oven uncovered.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.