Prep 35 mins
Cook 8 mins
Full of lime and cilantro, and radiating a beautiful heat, these are wonderful fresh off the grill! Add them to a sun dried tomato Alfreda pasta dish, or as the side item to a beautiful grilled steak!
- 1⁄2 cup lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 lb shrimp
- 1⁄2 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
- Mix all marinade ingredients into ziplock bag. Wait until 30 minutes before cooking to marinate shrimp in bag. ( lime juice " cooks" seafood, so you don' t want too much of that). Thread shrimp in metal or soaked wooden skewers and grill for about 4 minutes on each side. Try to get back in the kitchen before you eat them all!