Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
A great recipe, but too heavy for me so I lightened it up.
- 1 lb shredded chicken
- 1 (13 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 ounce) can sweet corn
- 1 small sweet onion, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded 2% cheddar cheese
- 8 low-fat whole wheat tortillas
- Cook chicken and shred.
- Heat enchilada sauce.
- Heat black beans and corn.
- Stack on oven proof plates, starting with tortilla, then chicken, bean/corn mixture, onion, sauce, cheese. Make two layers of each and heat in 350 degree oven for 5 minutes, or until cheese has melted (can be heated in microwave if you're worried about hot plates).
- Top with additional onion and non-fat sour cream, if desired.