Recipe by Bergy
This recipe makes a great appetizer. You may substitute the bacon with dried beef finely chopped. These will disappear very quickly
Top Review by Dancer^
I thought I had died and gone to heaven with these. Everyone raved, and my email was busy today sending them the recipes. The guys said it would be great for their hockey night and the ladies agreed. I used my own crepe recipe but that was the only change. I did double this one, lucky me or I would have been killed. These will be made quit of here and a few other house as well. Thanks again.
- 10 cooked crepes (, see All Purpose Dinner Crepes Batter)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons milk
- 1 tablespoon onion
- 1 garlic clove, squeezed very fine
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 3 slices bacon, crisp fried & crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup green sweet pepper, finely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- In a skillet combine the pecans, salt& butter, cook until golden, stir a few times Mix the cream cheese with the milk, onion, garlic, salt, pepper& sour cream, mix until very smooth Stir in the bacon& green pepper.
- Spread 2-3 tbsp on each crepe.
- Make 2 stacks 5 crepes high.
- Sprinkle each with the toasted pecans.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Cut each stack into 8-10 wedges& serve.