1 hr 20 mins
1 hr 20 mins
This recipe makes a great appetizer. You may substitute the bacon with dried beef finely chopped. These will disappear very quickly
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 10 cooked crepes (, see All Purpose Dinner Crepes Batter)
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons milk
- 1 tablespoon onion
- 1 garlic clove, squeezed very fine
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 slices bacon, crisp fried & crumbled
- 1/4 cup green sweet pepper, finely chopped
- 1In a skillet combine the pecans, salt& butter, cook until golden, stir a few times Mix the cream cheese with the milk, onion, garlic, salt, pepper& sour cream, mix until very smooth Stir in the bacon& green pepper.
- 2Spread 2-3 tbsp on each crepe.
- 3Make 2 stacks 5 crepes high.
- 4Sprinkle each with the toasted pecans.
- 5Refrigerate for at least an hour.
- 6Cut each stack into 8-10 wedges& serve.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stacked Crepes Appetizer
Serving Size: 1 (511 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 97.6
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 20.4 mg
- Sodium 102.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 1.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: