Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep1 hr 20 mins
This recipe makes a great appetizer. You may substitute the bacon with dried beef finely chopped. These will disappear very quickly
- 10 cooked crepes (, see All Purpose Dinner Crepes Batter)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons milk
- 1 tablespoon onion
- 1 garlic clove, squeezed very fine
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 3 slices bacon, crisp fried & crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup green sweet pepper, finely chopped
- In a skillet combine the pecans, salt& butter, cook until golden, stir a few times Mix the cream cheese with the milk, onion, garlic, salt, pepper& sour cream, mix until very smooth Stir in the bacon& green pepper.
- Spread 2-3 tbsp on each crepe.
- Make 2 stacks 5 crepes high.
- Sprinkle each with the toasted pecans.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Cut each stack into 8-10 wedges& serve.