1/1 Photo of Stacie's Sour Cream Banana Bread
1 hr 10 mins
I used to frequent a cross stitch message board, and Stacie shared her banana bread recipe. I have made this numerous times - always a winner, and always eaten quickly!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream sugar and shortening.
- 2Add eggs and vanilla; blend well.
- 3Add mashed bananas.
- 4Sift flour with dry ingredients.
- 5Add flour to wet ingredients, alternating with sour cream.
- 6Add nuts.
- 7Place in 2 pans; pans should be"greased" and dusted with flour.
- 8Bake at 375F fir 1 hour.
- 9Remove from pans; let cool.
- 10Store in tin foil; they are very moist!
- 11Can easily be halved (I have done this, and it still tastes great) but be warned that you NEED two loaves!
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stacie's Sour Cream Banana Bread
Serving Size: 1 (1452 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2275.8
- Calories from Fat 970
- Total Fat 107.8 g
- Saturated Fat 36.1 g
- Cholesterol 262.1 mg
- Sodium 1237.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 306.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.7 g
- Sugars 167.7 g
- Protein 27.5 g