Prep 20 mins
Cook 50 mins
A friend of mine gave me this recipe. I was looking for a variation of lasagna. This is so famous in our house, my cousin in upstate NY made it for her family.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 (10 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 (1 lb) box pasta shells
- 8 slices provolone cheese
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1 (12 ounce) package mozzarella cheese
- Cook noodles as directed.
- Brown meat, drain.
- Add sauce and simmer.
- In a 9X13 baking pan, layer 1/2 of noodles, sauce, sour cream and provolone cheese.
- Repeat except in lieu of provolone use mozerella on top.
- Bake 40 minutes at 350 degrees covered.
- Then 10 minutes uncovered.