Recipe by weekend cooker
Here is a soothing recipe for anytime of the year.
Top Review by ellie_
My family enjoyed this very simple but delicious recipe! I changed it slightly to make it lower in fat by using fat-free half and half, only 2 TB butter and WW cheese. I also added some leftover ham when I added the cheese -- very good on a snowy day! Thanks for sharing!
- 1 (12 ounce) packageuncooked medium noodles
- 1 cup half-and-half cream
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded monterey jack and cheddar cheese blend
Directions See How It's Made
- In a saucepan, cook noodles according to package directions.
- Place noodles in a slow cooker, and add the rest of ingredients except for cheddar cheese, and stir until well blended.
- Cover and cook on low for 2-3 hours.
- When ready to serve, fold in cheese.