Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
A great way to start off the day of the Irish! Renamed for St. Partick's Day and is another recipe from the Old Town Bed and Breakfast Inn in Eureka, California. See also Old Town Eggs Derelict.
- 8 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 dash parsley
- 1 dash dill (fresh if you can find them, use your own judgment on amount)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- blue food coloring
- Cut cream cheese in 1/2 in cubes.
- Blend eggs, milk, dill and parsley and a few drops of food coloring.
- Melt butter in large skillet over low heat.
- Pour in egg mixture.
- As eggs begin to set on the bottom, gently lift cooked portion with spatula, letting uncooked portion flow to the bottom of the pan.
- Drop cheese cubes on top.
- Cook until eggs are no longer runny and cheese is melted.