- 8 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 dash parsley
- 1 dash dill (fresh if you can find them, use your own judgment on amount)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- blue food coloring
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut cream cheese in 1/2 in cubes.
- Blend eggs, milk, dill and parsley and a few drops of food coloring.
- Melt butter in large skillet over low heat.
- Pour in egg mixture.
- As eggs begin to set on the bottom, gently lift cooked portion with spatula, letting uncooked portion flow to the bottom of the pan.
- Drop cheese cubes on top.
- Cook until eggs are no longer runny and cheese is melted.