Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this recipe while surfing, but I just can't remember where I was when I found it! Mia Culpa! Nonetheless, it's a fun idea for kids of all ages on St. Patrick's Day and with a few modifications, can be adapted to nearly any occasion. You'll catch my drift when you see the recipe!
- 2 scoops mint chocolate chip ice cream
- 1 cup milk
- 2 drops green food coloring
- 2 tablespoons whipped cream
- 1⁄8 teaspoon green sugar
- Place ice cream in glass. Pour in milk, which is colored with the food coloring (can adjust amount to desired intensity of color).
- Top with whipped cream and sprinkle with colored sugar.