Rhodes Bake-N-Serv's Note:
This clover is fun and so easy that even the kids can help you make them. Full Recipe: http://www.rhodesbread.com/recipes/view/1804
My Private Note
- 1For the stem, cut a small piece of dough off of each roll and set aside.
- 2Cut remaining roll into 3 equal pieces.
- 3Roll each piece into a ball and coat lightly with flour.
- 4Place on a sprayed baking sheet in the shape of a shamrock.
- 5Roll small piece of dough into a stem and place on shamrock.
- 6Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise until double.
- 7Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for St. Patricks Day Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (0 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Rhodes frozen rolls