Recipe by NELady
I needed to make a green St. Paddy's Day dessert that everyone would eat... very easy, family favorite! The cooking time listed here is the cooling time. These are best if eaten the same day they're made, but can be made ahead for special occasions.
Top Review by Jen157
I%u2019m planning the St. Patrick%u2019s Day party for my daughter%u2019s class. I can%u2019t wait to make these..they will be a hit with the kids! I found some cello candy bags from Box and Wrap that have shamrocks on the bags%u2026.so cute. It%u2019s the extra special touches that make the party great. Thanks so much for the recipe.
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 (10 ounce) package marshmallows
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) jargreen sugar candy sprinkles
- 6 cups Rice Krispies
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Add the marshmallows and continue to stir until the marshmallows have completely melted. Add the green sprinkles, stir well. Remove from heat.
- Stir in the Kellogg's Rice Krispies cereal coating them well with the melted marshmallow mixture.
- Using a buttered or silicone spatula, press the mixture evenly into a 13 x 9 x 2 inch pan which has been buttered or sprayed with non-stick spray or lined with wax paper.
- Cut into squares when the mixture cools.