- 1 (3 ounce) box Jell-O instant pistachio pudding mix (4-serving)
- 2 cups milk
- 2 kiwi fruits, peeled and thinly sliced
- Cool Whip
- 3 drops green food coloring
- green coarse sugar, for garnish (the kind used on xmas cookies)
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare pudding according to package directions using the milk; chill until set.
- When pudding is chilled, layer pudding, kiwifruit and green-tinted Cool Whip in clear dessert glasses (wine glasses will work well)-- do pudding-fruit-coolwhip then repeat, ending with a layer of Cool Whip.
- Sprinkle a tiny amount of green coarse sugar on parfaits and refrigerate until serving.