PSU Lioness's Note:
I found this on a food blog and I am posting so I have it handy to make tomorrow for a St. Patrick's Day Social at my daughter's school. I haven't found a recipe exactly like this one yet. I will update the description after I make them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Add butter and sugar to stand mixer (I'll be using a hand mixer). Cream until light and fluffy.
- 3Add eggs, scrape down the sides of the bowl and mix again.
- 4Add vanilla and mix until light and fluffy again.
- 5Sift together flour, baking powder and salt.
- 6Add to mixer and mix on low until combined.
- 7Add enough green food coloring to get the right color. Different brands will take different amounts, but 8 – 10 drops is about what it will take. (The color of the dough should be a little darker than you want the cookie color to be.)
- 8Add mint chips and mix until incorporated.
- 9Drop cookie dough by the tablespoon onto parchment paper on a baking sheet.
- 10Bake for 12 – 14 minutes at 375 degrees. Let cool.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for St. Patrick's Day Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (24 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 99.9
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 20.5 mg
- Sodium 80.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
creme de menthe baking chips