Prep 20 mins
Cook 12 mins
I found this on a food blog and I am posting so I have it handy to make tomorrow for a St. Patrick's Day Social at my daughter's school. I haven't found a recipe exactly like this one yet. I will update the description after I make them.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Add butter and sugar to stand mixer (I'll be using a hand mixer). Cream until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, scrape down the sides of the bowl and mix again.
- Add vanilla and mix until light and fluffy again.
- Sift together flour, baking powder and salt.
- Add to mixer and mix on low until combined.
- Add enough green food coloring to get the right color. Different brands will take different amounts, but 8 – 10 drops is about what it will take. (The color of the dough should be a little darker than you want the cookie color to be.)
- Add mint chips and mix until incorporated.
- Drop cookie dough by the tablespoon onto parchment paper on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 12 – 14 minutes at 375 degrees. Let cool.