Recipe by CabinKat
I ran across these on the Food Network page looking for an appetizer for my St. Patrick's Day fun meal. I love looking for and preparing recipes for any occasion. I love Deviled Eggs and these were perfect for the "green" luck of the Irish.
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 236.59 ml watercress, chopped
- 59.14 ml mayonnaise
- 29.58 ml scallions, chopped
- 29.58 ml tarragon, chopped
- salt & pepper
- 4-6 slice baked ham, thin sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Once eggs are hard-boiled, cooled and pealed, cut in half & place yolk only in food processor. Add mayonnaise (you can use Miracle Whip if you prefer a zangier taste), watercress, scallions, & tarragon. Process until smooth and creamy. If you prefer a bit of a chunky texture, pulse until desired texture. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Roll and place ham in each egg. I suggest placing a tad of yolk mixture in egg first (just a tad) to hold down the ham. Gently press in ham and fill with desired amount of yolk mixture.
- Can be served immediately or chill for 1-2 hours before serving.