St. Patrick's Day Cupcakes
- In a mixing bowl, add the first 5 ingredients; stir to combine.
- Add in the chocolate chips; stir to combine.
- In another bowl, add the eggs, milk, oil, and vanilla; stir to combine.
- Pour the liquid mixture into the dry mixture; stir until well mixed.
- Fill paper-lined muffin cups 2/3 full.
- Set oven at 375 degrees; bake for 18-20 minutes or until pick comes out clean.
- Let cool in pan for 10 minutes, then transfer to wire rack to finish cooling.
- Frost with cream cheese frosting and decorate with colored sugar and sprinkles.