Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Your kids will get a kick out of these.
Make and share this St. Patrick's Day Cupcakes recipe from Food.com.
- 1 3⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant pistachio pudding mix
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup miniature chocolate chip
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup pre-made cream cheese frosting (Betty Crocker, Duncan Hines, Pillsbury, etc...)
- green colored crystal sugar or shamrock candy sprinkles (or both)
- In a mixing bowl, add the first 5 ingredients; stir to combine.
- Add in the chocolate chips; stir to combine.
- In another bowl, add the eggs, milk, oil, and vanilla; stir to combine.
- Pour the liquid mixture into the dry mixture; stir until well mixed.
- Fill paper-lined muffin cups 2/3 full.
- Set oven at 375 degrees; bake for 18-20 minutes or until pick comes out clean.
- Let cool in pan for 10 minutes, then transfer to wire rack to finish cooling.
- Frost with cream cheese frosting and decorate with colored sugar and sprinkles.
These muffins were a huge success at my home as well as my daughter's daycare. I used mini muffin tins so they would be smaller for my crew and they were quickly eaten up. Thank you for the recipe.
Delicious and perfect for St. Patrick's Day dinner. I didn't have any miniture chocolate chips so used regular size without any problems. Thanks for sharing!