1/2 Photos of St. Patrick's Day Crispy Treats
Marsha D.'s Note:
A favorite treat for most everyone, kicked up to celebrate Saint Patrick's Day!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line a 13x9x2 baking pan with foil, lighty spray with Pam cooking spray or butter.
- 2Melt margarine in a large pot on low heat.
- 3Add marshmallows and stir constantly until melted.
- 4Remove from heat.
- 5Add vanilla extract and food coloring stir until smooth.
- 6Add cereal quickly to the melted marshmallow mixture, stir until well coated.
- 7Press into the ready greased baking pan with a buttered spatula. Set aside and cool.
- 8Cut into bars or you can use a shamrock cookie cutter.
- 9Garnish top with gold wrapped candy coins.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for St. Patrick's Day Crispy Treats
Serving Size: 1 (21 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 73.6
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 59.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 7.5 g
- Protein 0.7 g