A favorite treat for most everyone, kicked up to celebrate Saint Patrick's Day!
Make and share this St. Patrick's Day Crispy Treats recipe from Food.com.
- Line a 13x9x2 baking pan with foil, lighty spray with Pam cooking spray or butter.
- Melt margarine in a large pot on low heat.
- Add marshmallows and stir constantly until melted.
- Remove from heat.
- Add vanilla extract and food coloring stir until smooth.
- Add cereal quickly to the melted marshmallow mixture, stir until well coated.
- Press into the ready greased baking pan with a buttered spatula. Set aside and cool.
- Cut into bars or you can use a shamrock cookie cutter.
- Garnish top with gold wrapped candy coins.