a variation of my jelly cookie that I stumbled upon by accident. I liked the orange, white and green effect. It reminded me of the Irish flag.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1roll out one pie crust on cookie sheet or pizza stone.
- 2Spread orange colored sugar free jelly on unrolled crust.
- 3On another cookie sheet or pizza stone, unroll second pie crust.
- 4spread cream cheese over this second crust.
- 5carefully put second crust, cream cheese side down on top of jelly side of first crust.
- 6In another bowl, soak unsweetened coconut in vanilla and food coloring.
- 7Once green enough for you, sprinkle on top of pie crust. (I also sprinkle the leftover food coloring/vanilla liquid as well).
- 8using a pizza cutter cut the cookie into 1 inch squares before baking.
- 9Bake cookie according to pie crust directions. (Until edges are slightly brown).
- 10NOTE: Measurements are not exact. Feel free to use less or more.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for St. Patrick's Day Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (61 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 266.2
- Calories from Fat 159
- Total Fat 17.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 5.3 mg
- Sodium 179.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 2.9 g