Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
a variation of my jelly cookie that I stumbled upon by accident. I liked the orange, white and green effect. It reminded me of the Irish flag.
- roll out one pie crust on cookie sheet or pizza stone.
- Spread orange colored sugar free jelly on unrolled crust.
- On another cookie sheet or pizza stone, unroll second pie crust.
- spread cream cheese over this second crust.
- carefully put second crust, cream cheese side down on top of jelly side of first crust.
- In another bowl, soak unsweetened coconut in vanilla and food coloring.
- Once green enough for you, sprinkle on top of pie crust. (I also sprinkle the leftover food coloring/vanilla liquid as well).
- using a pizza cutter cut the cookie into 1 inch squares before baking.
- Bake cookie according to pie crust directions. (Until edges are slightly brown).
- NOTE: Measurements are not exact. Feel free to use less or more.