1 hr 15 mins
The King Arthur Flour Cookie Companion
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°; lightly grease (or line with parchment paper) two baking sheets.
- 2In a bowl, beat the butter, sugar, oil, water, egg, pudding mix, vanilla, salt, and baking powder together until smooth.
- 3Add in the flour and nuts; beat until everything is well combined; the dough will be stiff.
- 4Roll or scoop the dough into chestnut-sized balls; roll them in granulated sugar, if desired and place them on the prepared baking sheets, leaving a 1-2 inch space between.
- 5Press the cookies down gently with the bottom of a drinking glass, dipped in sugar if necessary to prevent sticking.
- 6Bake for 15 minutes, until they are just barely beginning to brown around the edges and are golden brown on the bottom.
- 7Remove them from the oven and transfer to a rack to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for St. Patrick’s Day Pistachio Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (701 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 57.0
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 8.5 mg
- Sodium 30.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
instant pistachio pudding mix