Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Top this Shamrock special with whipped cream that has been tinted green with a dash of food coloring. For a real party, use creme de menthe or irish cream liqueur instead of syrup. From Cappuccino Espresso the Book of Beverages by Christie and Thomas Katona.
- 1 ounce chocolate syrup or 1 ounce chocolate mint syrup
- 1 ounce creme de menthe or 1 ounce irish cream syrup
- 1 fluid ounce espresso
- steamed milk
- whipped cream, tinted pale green
- In an 8-ounce cup, combine syrups and espresso.
- Fill cup with steamed milk and top with tinted whipped cream.