Recipe by southern chef in louisiana
Great mix for parties and gifts, or just to have around for snacks. Let your kids make this for Santa on Christmas eve.
Top Review by anme
I make this all the time for a snack mix after parties. I left out the margarine, salt, garlic salt,and the Worcestershire sauce that is listed in the steps since I didnt think they would go very well with a sweet snack mix and the amounts werent listed as well in the recipe. This is a great way to use up those left over holiday party snacks and turn them into a sweet treat!
- 591.47 ml pretzel sticks, broken into small pieces
- 1182.95 ml Crispix cereal
- 591.47 ml Cheerios toasted oat cereal
- 591.47 ml dry roasted peanuts
- 453.59 g white chocolate
- 396.89-595.33 g bagof holiday M&M's plain chocolate candy
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt margarine; add salt, garlic salt, and Worcestershire sauce, mix well.
- Mix first 5 ingredients in a large roaster or cookie sheet.
- Pour the wet mixture over the dry slowly to coat each piece.
- Bake at 250°F for 2 hours, stirring every few minutes.
- This keeps well in airtight container.
- To give as gifts give in tins, jars, or coffee cans covered in gift wrap.