Prep 40 mins
Cook 2 mins
I found this recipe on the back of a bag of Peanut M&Ms that I bought for Christmas. I thought they looked yummy and would make a great addition to a cookie and candy platter for the holidays.
- 3⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 3⁄4 cup creamy peanut butter, reduced fat
- 2 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 3⁄4 cups Dove dark chocolate miniatures or 1 3⁄4 cups Dove milk chocolate miniatures
- 1 cup m&m chocolate-covered peanuts (red and green)
- Combine the butter, confectioner’s sugar, peanut butter and graham cracker crumbs in a bowl and mix thoroughly. Press the mixture into the bottom of a greased 15x10x1-inch pan.
- Melt unwrapped Dove miniatures in the microwave for 90 seconds or until smooth. Pour melted chocolate on top of the pressed peanut butter layer, and smooth with a spatula.
- Place red and green M&M peanut chocolate candies over the layer of melted chocolate.
- Refrigerate to set chocolate for approximately 1/2 hour. Cut and serve.
This is a very good dessert. I used milk chocolate not dark chocolate as my preference. The kids didn't save one for mom....I will be making these again real soon, thanks