Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
When I take this salad to a potluck, it always disappears. Even some of my preschool age grandchildren love it.
- 2 1⁄2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 1⁄2 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 5 slices bacon, fried and crumbled
- Mix dress ingredients and pour over vegetables.
- Season with salt and pepper.
This recipe is excellent. I was so happy to find it! Very easy and crowd pleasing!
Thank you for posting this recipe. It is delicious! I can purchase this salad at one of our local grocery stores, but it is a bit pricey. I'm looking forward to making this in my own kitchen for a fraction of the cost.