Recipe by JanuaryBride
This is St-Germain's signature cocktail. It is absolutely wonderful. . .light, fruity, and fun. St-Germain is Elderflower Cordial for those of you unfamiliar and it is fabulous.
Top Review by Alixandra H.
Was introduced to this cocktail at the Olde Pink House in Savannah, GA over the Halloween holiday and following weekend. They called theirs Our Little Hummingbird, but it is the same recipe. They serve theirs in a swanky crystal champagne glass... St Germain my new favorite indulgence. I've been wanting to try it ever since I saw the bottle in the Publix liquor store, but it's not cheap and I had no idea what Elderflower even tastes like. Trust me on this... you don't need to know. It's so good. Mixes well with almost everything and has the most addictive flavor. Yum!
- 56.69 g Brut champagne (may sub Dry Sparkling Wine)
- 42.52 g St. Germain elderflower liqueur
- 56.69 g club soda
Directions See How It's Made
- Fill a tall Collins glass with ice.
- Add Champagne first, then St-Germain, then Club Soda.
- Stir completely. St-Germain is heavier than wine, thus it will settle to the bottom unless mixed thoroughly.
- Garnish with a lemon twist, making sure to squeeze essential oils into the glass.