This is St-Germain's signature cocktail. It is absolutely wonderful. . .light, fruity, and fun. St-Germain is Elderflower Cordial for those of you unfamiliar and it is fabulous.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 ounces Brut champagne (may sub Dry Sparkling Wine)
- 1 1/2 ounces St. Germain elderflower liqueur
- 2 ounces club soda
- 1Fill a tall Collins glass with ice.
- 2Add Champagne first, then St-Germain, then Club Soda.
- 3Stir completely. St-Germain is heavier than wine, thus it will settle to the bottom unless mixed thoroughly.
- 4Garnish with a lemon twist, making sure to squeeze essential oils into the glass.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for St. Germain Cocktail
Serving Size: 1 (116 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 46.8
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 15.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
St. Germain elderflower liqueur