Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
Found on the Novus Vinum website this tasty bevy features St Germain Elderflower Liquor. YUMMY - if you enjoy Soho Lychee liquor, this is another liquor to search out - enjoyable lychee-like flavor is similar, although more sophisticated with a hint of pear. :) Try it, you may enjoy what it brings to this special martini - It ain't your Mama's martini!!
- 2 ounces vodka (Gin if you prefer)
- 1 1⁄2 ounces St. Germain elderflower liqueur
- 1⁄4 ounce dry white wine (can use Dry Vermouth)
- Shake all ingredients with ice and fine strain into a chilled Martini glass.
- Garnish with lemon or orange twist.