1/1 Photo of St. Croix Mango Rum Punch
We concocted this rum punch after returning from our honeymoon in St. Croix. We fell in love with Cruzan mango rum while there, so we returned toting several bottles of it. This punch tastes exactly like the punch served at the resort where we stayed.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (12 ounce) can strawberry nectar
- 1 (12 ounce) can mango nectar
- 2 (6 ounce) cans pineapple juice
- 2 cups orange juice
- 1 dash grenadine
- maraschino cherry
- 1 1/2 ounces dark rum (1 shot)
- 1 1/2 ounces light rum (1 shot)
- 1 1/2 ounces coconut rum (1 shot)
- 1 1/2 ounces mango rum (1 shot)
- 3/4 ounce triple sec (1/2 shot)
- 1Mix the juices and nectars in a pitcher.
- 2Stir in enough grenadine to make it a pretty salmon pink color.
- 3Add two spoonfuls of the maraschino cherry juice and a few cherries.
- 4Add the liquor.
- 5Stir it thoroughly!
- 6Taste the punch to check the strength. You may want to add more alcohol to make it a little stronger. If you do, try to keep the proportions of the liquors the same.
- 7Just a note: Nectar is sold in individual cans. It's usually either with the juices or in the "ethnic food" section with the Latino items. I've used both Kerns and Jumex and they're both good.
- 8If you don't have mango rum, substitute another 1/2 shot of triple sec (to make a whole shot) and another 1/2 shot of light rum. However, I recommend looking for the mango--that's what makes this punch a little unique. Check the airplane bottles--they might have it there if there are no bigger bottles. Both Cruzan and Captain Morgan make the flavor.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for St. Croix Mango Rum Punch
Serving Size: 1 (139 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 174.1
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 12.6 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: