- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 8 ounces bar low-fat cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) containernon-fat Cool Whip
- 1 reduced fat graham cracker crust
- 1 candy bar (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream the cheese. Add the confectioners sugar-blend until smooth.
- Add the peanut butter. Mix well.
- Fold in Cool Whip. If you want candy pieces, add now.
- Note:I took a Butter finger, stuck it in a baggie, and beat it into little pieces. Quite a stress reliever.
- After mixing, put in pie shell and refrigerate or freeze until ready to serve.