Prep 5 mins
Cook 24 hrs
Try sprinkling some over popcorn, French fries, fresh avocado, hard-boiled eggs, shredded meats for tacos, soup, deviled eggs, hot wings, seafood and rimming Bloody Mary glasses. I love the stuff.
- 118.29 ml kosher salt
- 24.64 ml sriracha asian garlic sauce
- Mix the Sriracha sauce and salt together.
- Drying Method 1: Spread the mixture out thinly on a foil or parchment-lined baking sheet in a thin layer. Place in a 200 degree preheated oven. Turn the oven off. Let it sit over night.
- Drying Method 2: Spread the mixture out thinly on a foil or parchment-lined baking sheet in a thin layer. Allow it to dry slowly, uncovered for a day or two, stirring once or twice.
- To Finish: Place salt in a ziplock bag and break up clumps with a rolling pin. Store in airtight jars.