Recipe by Sharon123
Yum! Roasted chickpeas with sriracha sauce! Be careful, these can be addictive. A fun treat gotten from glueandglitter.
- 1 (15 ounce) can chickpeas, drained
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1 -2 teaspoon sriracha sauce
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 tablespoon sesame oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 400*F.
- In a small bowl, toss the beans, spices, salt, and oil so the beans get nice and coated. Spread them out onto a baking pan.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, until the chickpeas start to turn just a little bit golden brown.
- Let them cool until you can comfortable handle them before you munch! You can also store them in an airtight container in the fridge, and they will keep for a couple of days as a snack.