Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A small-batch recipe because I know it's not for everyone. Start off with the least amount of seasonings then adjust to taste.
- 1 lb red potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise (or more to taste)
- 1 -2 tablespoon sriracha hot chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 -2 egg, boiled and chopped
- 3 tablespoons green onions, sliced thin
- 1⁄4 cup celery, chopped fine
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, minced (can sub parsley)
- 1 -2 sweet gherkin pickle, minced (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 -2 teaspoon salt
- Boil potatoes with skin on until tender. Once done, drain and skin potatoes; discard the skin and dice potatoes.
- While potatoes are boiling, in a medium bowl combine mayonnaise, Sriracha and lemon juice; set aside. Prepare remaining ingredients.
- Once potatoes are cooked, peeled and diced, place in bowl with mayonnaise mixture. Add on top remaining ingredients and toss gently until mixed. Serve warm or cold.
- NOTE: Adding the potatoes to the sauce mixture while still hot/warm ensures that the potatoes can better absorb the spicy sauce.