Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Tender Asian beef stir-fried with bell peppers in an addictive sweet and spicy sriracha orange sauce
- 1 lb sirloin steak, sliced thin
- 2 bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons sriracha sauce
- 5 tablespoons tamari
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 cups cooked jasmine rice
- In a large skillet saute beef, bell peppers, and garlic til garlic is fragrant (2-3 minutes).
- In a small bowl whisk together orange juice, sriracha (2 or 3 tablespoons depending on how spicy you like it), soy sauce, and sesame oil. Add to pan and bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer and allow to cool for 10-15 minutes until beef is cooked through and peppers are tender.
- Whisk together cold water and corn starch. Add to pan and stir to combine. Continue to cook until thickened.
- Serve with cooked rice or noodles and top with crushed red peppers if desired.