Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Use to marinate almost any grilled meat or seafood. I *heart* Sriracha; just say the word and I go wild! Adapted from TasteFood blog. This makes enough for about 2 pounds of meat.
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sriracha asian garlic sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 cup chopped cilantro leaf, and tender sprigs chopped
- Whisk the marinade ingredients together in a large bowl. Marinade for 4-6 hours.
- Note 1: After marinating, discard marinade and season meat with salt and pepper to taste.
- Note 2: Reserve a little of the freshly made marinade to brush during grilling.
Lots of flavor and a nice level of spiciness. This just may be my new "go to" marinade. I only had lemon juice which I substituted for the lime.
This was a great marinade for the beef stir fry I made for date night!