Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
These are a Fieldhouse Kitchen favorite that make an appearance almost weekly alongside any main dish from beef to fish. These sprouts pack a flavorful punch with fresh lemony brightness and a spicy Sriracha kick. With just a few ingredients, you'll have a side dish that's perfect for a casual weeknight meal yet elegant enough to impress your dinner party guests.
- Begin by preheating your oven to 400 degrees F.
- Wash your sprouts and then dry them with a paper towel.
- Slice off the ends and then slice them in half, lengthwise.
- Toss them with a few tablespoons of olive oil (enough to lightly coat them evenly) and sprinkle with salt and freshly cracked black pepper.
- Place the sprouts face down on a baking sheet (this helps gives them that evenly distributed, gorgeously caramelized, and slightly burnt look).
- Place the tray into the oven for about 35-40 minutes or until the loose leaves become crispy and the insides of the brussels are tender. Using a spatula, turn them about halfway through the cooking process.
- Drizzle the roasted sprouts with lemon and some Sriracha upon taking them out of the oven. Serve immediately. A sprinkle of red pepper flakes adds additional heat — if you can take it.
- For a pictorial guide to making these sprouts, please visit fieldhousekitchen.com!