1/1 Photo of Sriracha Lemon Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Rebecca Fieldhouse's Note:
These are a Fieldhouse Kitchen favorite that make an appearance almost weekly alongside any main dish from beef to fish. These sprouts pack a flavorful punch with fresh lemony brightness and a spicy Sriracha kick. With just a few ingredients, you'll have a side dish that's perfect for a casual weeknight meal yet elegant enough to impress your dinner party guests.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Begin by preheating your oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2Wash your sprouts and then dry them with a paper towel.
- 3Slice off the ends and then slice them in half, lengthwise.
- 4Toss them with a few tablespoons of olive oil (enough to lightly coat them evenly) and sprinkle with salt and freshly cracked black pepper.
- 5Place the sprouts face down on a baking sheet (this helps gives them that evenly distributed, gorgeously caramelized, and slightly burnt look).
- 6Place the tray into the oven for about 35-40 minutes or until the loose leaves become crispy and the insides of the brussels are tender. Using a spatula, turn them about halfway through the cooking process.
- 7Drizzle the roasted sprouts with lemon and some Sriracha upon taking them out of the oven. Serve immediately. A sprinkle of red pepper flakes adds additional heat — if you can take it.
- 8For a pictorial guide to making these sprouts, please visit fieldhousekitchen.com!
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sriracha Lemon Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Serving Size: 1 (18 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 83.3
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 317.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: