Should know by now, I'm in luuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrve with Sriracha Chili Sauce. Marinating time not included.
- 2 boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons sriracha hot chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled (for super kicked up flavor see Bacon With Sriracha and Brown Sugar)
- mixed salad green
- 4 thin slices red onions
- 12 grape tomatoes, halved
- parmesan cheese (shredded or grated)
- asian sesame vinaigrette
- Wash and pat dry chicken breast halves. Place chicken in a plastic baggie along with sriracha chili sauce and oil, squishing to evenly disperse marinade. Refrigerate and marinade 4 hours.
- Remove marinated breast and pat dry. Sprinkle with salt. Place breasts under broiler or on grill, cooking until no longer pink in center and juices run clear, about 5-10 minutes on each side. Let cool then cut into diagonal ¼ inch slices; set aside. This step can be done early in the day or even the day before.
- Divide between 2 plates the mixed greens, tomato halves and red onion. Place on top one cut-up breast per plate then top with bacon and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Drizzle over salad dressing.
Yummy salad! All of us were saying what a great lunch it was! I used turkey bacon and also made my own dressing to go on top. Thank you for sharing!