1/1 Photo of Sriracha Grilled Chicken Salad
Should know by now, I'm in luuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrve with Sriracha Chili Sauce. Marinating time not included.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons sriracha hot chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled (for super kicked up flavor see Bacon With Sriracha and Brown Sugar)
- mixed salad green
- 4 thin slices red onions
- 12 grape tomatoes, halved
- parmesan cheese (shredded or grated)
- asian sesame vinaigrette
- 1Wash and pat dry chicken breast halves. Place chicken in a plastic baggie along with sriracha chili sauce and oil, squishing to evenly disperse marinade. Refrigerate and marinade 4 hours.
- 2Remove marinated breast and pat dry. Sprinkle with salt. Place breasts under broiler or on grill, cooking until no longer pink in center and juices run clear, about 5-10 minutes on each side. Let cool then cut into diagonal ¼ inch slices; set aside. This step can be done early in the day or even the day before.
- 3Divide between 2 plates the mixed greens, tomato halves and red onion. Place on top one cut-up breast per plate then top with bacon and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- 4Drizzle over salad dressing.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sriracha Grilled Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (454 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 394.1
- Calories from Fat 158
- Total Fat 17.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 93.2 mg
- Sodium 589.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 12.1 g
- Protein 34.4 g