Recipe by Sharon123
Adapted from a recipe on Bon Appetit, that basically said just add Sriracha sauce to butter and slather on bread. I've put in some measurements. Add or subtract to taste. I posted ingredients for about 6 slices of bread.
Top Review by sofie-a-toast
This is wonderful!! The ingredients come together perfectly. I didn't butter both sides, just one and broiled for a few minutes. I started only making 8 pieces and before I knew it my whole loaf was gone!
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened (I use Smart Balance margarine)
- 3 large garlic cloves, minced (or five to six small cloves)
- 2 -3 teaspoons sriracha sauce (more or less to taste)
- 6 thick slices French bread
- parmesan cheese, grated (or shaved)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix butter, minced garlic and Sriracha sauce together in a small bowl.
- Spread over slices of French bread on both sides.
- Place bread on foil lined cookie sheet. Sprinkle over 2 tbls. of the Parmesan cheese.
- Broil 3 minutes on low. Turn slices over and sprinkle with the rest of the cheese and broil for another three minutes or so, until the cheese melts and the bread is golden brown around the edges. Keep an eye on them, they can go from golden brown to burnt quickly.