Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Here I go again...another sriracha hot chile sauce recipe. I can't help myself; I'm sooooooooo hooked. Overlap cooking the eggs with the prepping of the remaining ingredients and they're done in no time. Oh, this really puts the devil in deviled eggs.
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons sriracha hot chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle, minced (optional)
- salt and pepper
- chopped green onion (to garnish, can sub parsely)
- Peel eggs and cut in-half lengthwise.
- Scoop yolks into a bowl and mash with a fork. Add mayonnaise, mustard, sriracha, minced onion, garlic powder and sweet pickle. Stir to combine. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Use a spoon or piping bag to fill each half of an egg with mixture. Squirt a dab of sriracha sauce on top of each egg, sprinkle with green onion and serve.
These really are deviled, all right! They are so spicy good. I did use the sweet pickle; it made a nice contrast to the heat of the sriracha. I accidentally added a little extra garlic powder, but I think they tasted even better that way. Thanks for posting!
Loved them! The hot sauce was just right and I enjoyed this treat. Thanks! Made for Australian Swap-Sept. 2010.
Fabulous! Fabulous! It was pouring rain outside, and I had to take photos inside, so they do not do the recipe justice. Spicy and delicious.....just what I like! Thanks so much. Made for Holiday tag.