Sriracha Crab and Quinoa Stuffed Crab With Sweet Asian Style Cab
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cook 1/4 cup Quinoa and 1 tablespoons dried onions in the cup of chicken broth on medium high heat for 10-15 minutes (or until liquid has evaporated).
- Mix both kinds of cabbage together in small bowl with soy sauce, lemon, ginger and Turbinado. (I use my hands) Place in refrigerator until fish is cooked and has cooled for 2-5 minutes.
- Mix drained canned crab, the cooked, cooled quinoa, yogurt, garlic powder and sriracha together. Place Pollock fillets in 5x9 casserole dish so thick end is touching the pan and the thin end will hang over the edge. (they should line up, touching one another) Place 1-2 tablespoons crab mixture on the thick part of the fish and use a toothpick to secure the thin part of the fish to the bottom over crab mixture. Once all the fish have been stuffed and secured with a toothpick, sprinkle the Panko bread crumbs over all the fish. Bake for 20-25 minutes at 375 degrees.
- Once fish are cooked and have cooked for 2-5 minutes, plate and remove cabbage salad from fridge. Put a small mound on top of the fish and ENJOY!