Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Adjust ingredients to taste.
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish (not horseradish cream)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 -2 teaspoon asian chili-garlic sauce (sriracha hot sauce)
- kosher salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl. Either serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
You've got me hooked on srircha now, GailAnn! I love this stuff! I made this as a cocktail sauce to go with shrimp and we devoured it. Quick, simple, and tasty. Made for Everyday is a Holiday Tag.