Prep 1 min
Cook 0 mins
You can play around with the measurements and adjust them to your taste - these measurements are according to mine and posted here so I don't forget the exact "perfect" sauce I tonight. Great Sauce to add on Chicken, Fish, or Steak. Oh yeah baby!!!!!!!!
- 73.94 ml sriracha chili sauce
- 59.14 ml mirin rice wine
- 59.14 ml rice wine vinegar
- 14.79 ml sesame oil
- 29.58 ml chopped fresh ginger
- 29.58 ml chopped fresh garlic
- 14.79 ml red pepper flakes
- Mix all of the above in a bowl over high heat.
- Simmer about 5 minutes, let it reduce a little.
- Use sauce on veggies, tofu, fish, beef and or chicken sauteed with fresh chili peppers, shallots and Mirin and some of the sauce above and simmer a few minutes. Serve with rest of the sauce on the side for dipping.
I loved this, served it with some grilled chicken. Made for New Zaar Tag where unreviewed recipes get reviewed :)