Prep 40 mins
Cook 23 mins
Baked chicken nuggets with a kick. From Life's Ambrosia.
- 78.07 ml hot sauce, sriracha
- 14.79 ml rice vinegar
- 2.46 ml grated fresh ginger
- 566.99 g chicken breasts, boneless, skinless cut into large chunks
- 1 egg
- 236.59 ml panko breadcrumbs
- 4.92 ml kosher salt
- 2.46 ml garlic powder
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- In a bowl combine sriracha, rice vinegar and ginger. Stir in chicken pieces and coat completely. Cover and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place a cooling rack on top of a baking sheet and spray lightly with non-stick spray.
- In one bowl beat an egg. In another bowl combine panko, kosher salt and garlic powder.
- Remove chicken from marinade, dip into egg and then dredge into bread crumbs. Place breaded chicken on prepared cooling rack. Repeat process until all chicken is coated.
- Once all chicken is breaded, drizzle the olive oil over the top and bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes. Turn on the broiler and broil for 3 minutes, the bread crumbs will brown slightly.
- Remove from oven, allow to cool slightly. Serve.