Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
Shrimp is quickly sauteed in butter and sriracha sauce. Adapted from "Bon Appetit" magazine.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 6 tablespoons sriracha sauce
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lb shrimp, cleaned deveined tails on
- 1 tablespoon lemon peel, grated
- 2 tablespoons of fresh mint, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, minced
- Melt butter with sriracha sauce in a skillet over medium low heat; saute garlic a minute and add shrimp.
- When the shrimp is almost cooked through and opaque, add the herbs to wilt.