Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
A Squidgy sweet treat, easy to make and popular with kids & teens. I'm a teen myself, and I love making this. My aunt taught me it.
- 200 g Rice Krispies
- 100 g soft toffee
- 100 g marshmallows
- 100 g unsalted butter (soft) or 100 g cooking margarine
- grease and line a 20cm square slab pan.
- place the toffees and butter in a non-stick pan.
- melt gently, simmering.
- add the marshmallows, stir constantly until they've completely melted.
- take the mixture off the heat, pour in the rice krispies and stir quickly, before it hardens too much.
- place the mixture into the slab pan and chill, uncovered, in the fridge for aprox. 1 hour.